As an Accountmanager at Navali you act like a real entrepreneur. You are commercially driven and a good people manager. You manage your own accounts independently and you are the specialist in the field of flexible work within the maritime sector. You will manage a pool of flexible workers that you compose yourself. With this pool you try to meet with the demand for flexible workers within the maritime sector. As an Accountmanager you built a strong relationship with your clients and surprise your customers with the best engineers. You are also responsible for recognizing opportunities within the market with the ultimate goal of expanding your portfolio of clients. As good technicians are scarce, we expect a lot of creativity and speed in the mediation process. Other responsibilities are:
- You are an experienced Accountmanager, you know the customers demand and you know how to adjust our service to our customers’ demand;
- You recruit flexible workers, conduct intake interviews, select the best candidates, coach and guide your flex workers and follow them in daily operations;
- You are responsible for the administrative process of your pool: contracts, project billing processing, file management, tariff calculation and tracking of personnel files;
- You have daily contact with both the clients and flexible workers.
- A HBO or university degree preferably in Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering and at least 1-3 years of commercial experience in the world of temporary employment;
- You are a respected discussion partner for your customers in the marine and offshore sector concerning jobs within this sector;
- The availability of a relevant network within the marine and offshore sector;
- You have knowledge of what is happening within the temporary employment field, the technical sector and you are responsible for following the developments within the market closely.
- You have the following characteristics: critical, analytical, pragmatic, entrepreneurial, proactive, tenacious, effective and independent.
- Excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages;
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- Engaging international working environment;
- Wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.