Design Engineer/ Draftsman (junior/medior/senior)
An Engineer at Navali is the driving force behind our clients’ ship designs. Will you design our customers’ next ship, platform or semi-submersible?
As a Design Engineer you are involved in basic designs, detailed designs and design calculations for existing and new ships. During this process you will always consult with both internal and external customers and other engineering disciplines. You work in a team with other Design Engineers/Draftsmen and offer solutions on different engineering issues. Depending your level you will instruct your team members. Together with the other professionals, you will be responsible for the overall design in your project team. Other responsibilities are:
- Creating2D and 3D drawings for tender preparation and concept design;
- Creating detailed 2D and 3D drawings for project execution and construction;
- Managing drawings and revision drawings.
- MTS+ (Bachelor) or proven equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 1-10 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of and experienced with Autocad, Microstation and Rhino;
- Communicative, clear in writing as well as orally;
- Problem solving, team player, able to work closely with others and also perform well individually;
- Attention to detail, the ability to see and pay attention to details;
- flexibility: adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles;
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and in written( preferably also in Dutch).
- Excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages;
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- Engaging international working environment;
- Wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.